AIS’ x-ray inspection service is a fast and cost-effective preventative to product recalls in the pharmaceutical industry.
Pharmaceutical and medical products, and their many forms of packaging, are subject to a growing list of quality concerns and compliance requirements.
The industry is under increasing pressure to protect consumers as well as brand reputation while continuing to maintain profitability.
AIS’ x-ray inspection is the fastest and most effective method to detect contaminants, missing items or packaging faults in almost any pharmaceutical product.
Our service is always confidential and our technicians are highly trained. We can help you prepare for the unexpected as well as provide a rapid response to potential product recalls; plus we offer while-you-wait evaluations.
Our x-ray systems use the most advanced technology available; they can be configured to find sub-millimetre stainless steel fragments within packaging or the product itself, or detect an incomplete box of tablets within a case of items.
Listed below is just a sample of what our high resolution x-ray inspection equipment can detect and resolve:
- The ability to “look inside” without unpacking or disassembling the goods
- Missing tablets in blister packs
- Missing instruction leaflet or components in packaged goods
- Incorrectly assembled devices or incomplete packs
- Small metal fragments, even in packaging containing metal parts
- Small glass fragments within packaging including glass containers
- Contaminated medical dressings or dressings trapped in security seals
Please contact us in absolute confidence to find out more.